- We work to facilitate an understanding between humans and animals, and in particular, to help our human clients understand their companion animals better.
- We respect our clients’ privacy and confidentiality, and we communicate with confidentiality.
- We do not judge or condemn, but rather, help people to progress in understanding animals and in so doing, create a closer bond.
- We hope to instill in people to care about animals, and to understand that animals have feelings and emotions. So we strive to share knowledge and appreciation of this fact and belief.
- We help and guide people to understand and value the human-animal bonds, inter-relations, and to understand that our stress and emotions carry over to our animals.
- We understand, and we strive to help others understand, that we are part of nature and the world of living beings. So we endeavor to share this knowledge and commitment to respect animals and the environment, understanding that we are all inter-connected.
- We will use our animal communication skills to communicate with animals only. We will not use or attempt to use these skills on humans or for other purposes.
Code of Ethics
AACCA Code of Ethics